Clearwater Attorney Putting the Justice System to Work for You to Achieve the Best Results
Whether your criminal or civil case is in Pinellas, St. Petersburg, or the Tampa courthouse, without a strong and focused advocate, it may be difficult to get the best possible result from the criminal or civil system. Working with a qualified and experienced lawyer, however, you may have an entirely different experience. With over twenty-three years in criminal law as a former Assistant State Attorney and private defense attorney my knowledge of the laws and the justice system are available to assist you. As the 2012 – 2013 Secretary of the Pinellas Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys and past president of both the Pinellas County Trial Lawyers Association and of the Barney Masterson Inn of Court, I am ready to guide you through the court system and help you achieve a resolution to your charges. At The Law Office of Garry L. Potts, P.A., the firm works to put the criminal justice system or civil courts to work for clients in the Tampa Bay area. I have built my practice and reputation on the foundation of providing clients a pathway toward justice in the areas of criminal defense and personal injury. At the office in Clearwater, Florida, I work to provide high-quality legal representation. Contact me today to schedule a free initial consultation to discuss your case.
The Value of Accessibility and Experience
When hiring a lawyer, you need to consider first whether an attorney has the resources and knowledge to handle your case and, secondly, whether the attorney will give you the attention you deserve. There is little value hiring someone based on credentials, only to have your case passed off to a junior associate with little or no experience. Founding attorney, Garry L. Potts, works with clients from start to finish in the areas of:
- Criminal Law — Among the many clients I represent in criminal defense cases are those involved in matters related to DUI, drug charges, child abuse, domestic violence and fraud as well as hearings for reduction of bail bond amounts or ROR. I also represent clients across the nation who have lost Social Security benefits as a result of outstanding arrest warrants.
- Assault & Battery
- Child Abuse
- Domestic Violence
- Drug Charges & Trafficking
- DUI / DWI
- Fraud / Theft / Racketeering
- Computer Related Crimes
- Outstanding Arrest Warrants
- Sealing and Expunging Records
- ROR & Bail Bond Reduction Hearings
- Personal Injury — If you have been injured due to someone else’s negligence, The Law Office of Garry Potts can help you pursue a legal solution to recover compensation for lost wages, medical expenses and diminished capacity. Cases I handle include car accidents, slip and fall, medical malpractice and wrongful death.
- Car Accidents
- Slip and Fall
When I take your case, you get the benefit of a legal professional with more than 20 years of proven experience in and out of the courtroom.
Schedule a Consultation to Discuss Your Case
I represent clients throughout Pinellas County and the Tampa area. Contact me directly by phone at 727-538-4166 to schedule an initial consultation and case review.