Attorney Garry L. Potts, P.A.
Former 15 Year State Prosecutor
13575 58th Street North, Ste. 126, P.O. Box 17651
Clearwater, FL 33760
Watch Garry on the St. Pete College Multijurisdictional Counterdrug Task Force training video, "K9 Cops: The Art & Science of Sniffing Out Drugs":
Recent Blog Articles
- Dealing With Old Criminal Charges – Can They Be Erased?
- Florida Drug Statute Found Constitutional by Florida Supreme Court
- Bail Bond Amounts & Procedure | Pinellas, Hillsborough, Clearwater, Tampa, St. Petersburg
- Expunge Criminal Record | Attorney for Clearwater, St. Petersburg, Tampa Cases
- Attorney For Sealing Criminal Records – Pinellas, St. Petersburg, Clearwater, Tampa
Previous Blog Articles
Tag Archives: drug dog lawyer
Recent Florida and Tampa Area Drug Possession Cases Confirm Predicates Required For Drug Dog Sniff Evidence Two recent Florida cases, one of them from the Tampa Bay area, have solidified the requirements that law enforcement and the State must prove … Continue reading